Hi! Nice that you’ve showed some interest in the “Guasha with me” private online coaching session!
You’ll read right here what it is exactly and what it can do for you :-)
The goal of facial Guasha is to improve the blood circulation, the lymph circulation and the flow of energy in the face.
The lymph lies just below the skin and responds well to gentle touches. By activating the lymph circulation, the puffiness of the face will reduce and at the same time toxins will get flushed away. This will revitalise your skin and give you a wonderful glow.
By using various scraping massage techniques with a Guasha board, the flow of energy in the meridians and acupressure points gets activated and improved. This technique will bring fresh blood and nutrients to the skin.
Guasha is used to prevent and treat symptoms and diseases.
- It improves the circulation.
- It detoxes.
- It improves the flow of Chi.
- It strengthens the immune system.
- It reduces pains.
- It helps with headaches, pain in the eyes, ears and sinusitis.
- It stimulates the functioning of organs.
- It improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- It reduces anxiety and stress.
- It balances the emotions.
- It deeply relaxes at all levels.
For the facial Guasha specifically it also:
- Brightens your complexion;
- Smooths out wrinkles and fine lines;
- Lifts and plumps the skin;
- Firms and hydrates the skin;
- Relaxes facial muscles;
- Reduces blemishes and acne;
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness under the eyes;
- Improves the collagen and elastin production.
The result is a younger brighter appearance, a beautiful sculpted face, a wonderful glow and a deep feeling of relaxation in your body and mind!
For the “Guasha with me”, we go through the DIY Guasha online workshop together where we take YOUR skin type and YOUR needs into account.
You'll receive a questions sheet by email. It will help us get a better idea of what your skin is like and what you want to work on. This information will get some special care and attention when we practice the Guasha ritual together.
We’ll plan a Zoom session of one and a half hour during which you will get to learn all the tips and tricks on how to best take care of your skin.
- A pdf version of the workshop with face maps and DIY Rosewater recipe;
- A facial map with a short version of the workshop for when you have little time to spent but still want to perform the Guasha ritual (In the highlights of our IG account, you can find the video of this short version under "DIY Guasha");
- Lots of personal attention;
- Enough space for questions.
As soon as you book this workshop, we will send you a personal discount code (valid for one week) so you can benefit from a 10% discount on the Facial oil, Eye roller and Guasha board of your choice! Those items are needed for the workshop.
This is perfect for:
- People who do want to learn about Guasha but don't want to travel for it;
- People that have specific skin issues and want to know best what they can do;
- People who rather get personal attention and information instead of being in a group.
What you’ll need within reach for the “Guasha with me” Zoom session:
- Printed version of the workshop pdf;
- Different colour pens/pencils;
- A clean face! ;
- Facemist/rosewater if you have this);
- Facial oil (which you will get 10% discount on after booking this workshop);
- Eye roller (which you will get 10% discount on after booking this workshop);
- Guasha board (which you will get 10% discount on after booking this workshop);
That sounds great, right?!
If you got enthusiastic and want to follow a "Guasha with me" private online coaching session, I invite you to book it here in our online shop.
Pricing: 90 minutes for €65, plus a personal code for a 10% discount on our online shop products!
We're looking forward to working with you on making your skin the best version it can be!
There are some cases when it is better not to practise Guasha. Guasha facial treatments can better not be given:
- During the first trimester of your pregnancy
- On wet acne/ eczema
- If you have fillers or Botox (wait at least 3 months)
- On sunburned skin
- On open wounds
- On inflamed or irritated skin
- On damaged skin
- If you’re ill or have a fever
- When you have skin cancer
- When you have swollen lymph nodes
If you have any doubts about your skin condition, just send us a message here with your question.